Don't do that.
Because cleaning agents will inevitably remain on our appliances.
When the microwave or oven is reheated at a high temperature,you can imagine the volatilized not only into the air but also into the food you eat.
So, of course, use a microwave/oven special cleaner.
And did you know that solid acid tests can damage your expensive appliances?
It's not just the surface of the appliance that is damaged. It's more worrying that the circuit will get damaged if it penetrates inside.
No posts found