2ml Fabric Freshener

No taste is the expert, saving the coat that is only washed in one season

Product features

It is close to the amount you use each time to eliminate the smell of sweat, smoke and food on the clothes.
The spray is dense and does not remain on clothes.

Oxidatively decomposes bacteria and miscellaneous bacteria, and converts them into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
Rescue high-grade clothing such as coats and scarves worn many times.
This product is developed by Taiwan technology, manufactured and filled by Taiwan cosmetics GMP grade factory.
 

Capacity:

10 fl oz (300ml ) ± 1%

Main ingredients :
Pure water, SKG nano zinc ion, ethanol, forest (deodorizing factor), antibacterial agent, triameen ® Y12d (lauryl dipropylene diamine).

NT$520
Out of stock

Minimum quantity for "2ml Fabric Freshener" is 1.

Add to wish list
It is suitable for removing odor and antibacterial from clothes, fabrics, hats, curtains, etc.
Indoor space is also available.
本來是為了瓶子漂亮才購買
沒想到....真的好有質感
馬上拿來試用,噴在兒子的臭衣服上
(在7-11打工,回來身上都有7味~)
真的推!
不是用超香的味道去蓋過臭臭味
厲害了!
Write a review
Please keep about 20 cm away from clothes.
Press and hold the spray head to evenly mist the clothes.
Report No.
PUG21701471

Product Name
2ml Fabric Freshener

Test Items Aerobic
bacteria count, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium

Description of
common Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, mold and yeast, Candida albicans, mold, etc., are all aerobic species.
All kinds of heavy metals can stimulate the respiratory and digestive systems, damage the liver and affect the central nervous system. The developmental delay of young children interferes with blood, and cognitive dysfunction is very serious.
To deodorize, you must first sterilize and remove the smell of microorganisms. Compared with nano-silver, SKG’s nano-zinc ion test has a stable bactericide, Forestall (deodorant factor), which is imported from the United States and has a patent for soybean ingredients.
PRECAUTIONS
The contents of this product are not intended for food use, so please keep it out of the reach of children and the elderly to avoid the danger of accidental ingestion.
If there is a wound on the hand, it is strictly forbidden to use the affected part.
If you feel discomfort on your skin after touching it, please stop using it.
This product uses plant extracts as the main raw material. If there is a state of thick precipitation, it is a natural physical phenomenon, please use it with peace of mind.

If EMERGENCY TREATMENT
comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
In case of accidental ingestion (drinking), drink plenty of water immediately, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention as soon as possible.