3.1ml Antibacterial Toy Spray

3.1ml Antibacterial Toy Spray

Children's and pet's toys must be protected with higher cleaning standards

The 3.1ml on the label is the model name we give the product.

Product features

Eliminate various odors and bacteria in the space.
Children's toys can be disinfected and children's hair can be used to remove odor.
Oxidize and decompose bacteria and miscellaneous bacteria, and convert them into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
Without using spices, I have the ability to deodorize and deodorize.

Take a bottle with you and accompany you on the plane(100ml )
Family Size 10 fl oz (about 300ml)

Main ingredients :
pure water, SKG nano-zinc ions, ethanol, Forestall (deodorant factor), antibacterial agent, Triameen® Y12D (lauryamylidene diamine).

Note: Due to the different screen resolutions of various electronic products used to browse the web,the photos on the website may have occasional color differences with the actual products.

In stock

Minimum quantity for "3.1ml Antibacterial Toy Spray" is 1.

Add to wish list
Suitable for children's toys, pet supplies, car room deodorization, indoor deodorization and antibacterial.

No posts found

Write a review
Please keep about 20 cm away from the item.
Press and hold the spray head for a long time to evenly mist the item.
Report No.

Product Name
3.1ml Antibacterial Toy Spray

Test Items Aerobic
bacteria count, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium

Description of
common Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, mold and yeast, Candida albicans, mold, etc., are all aerobic species.
All kinds of heavy metals can stimulate the respiratory and digestive systems, damage the liver and affect the central nervous system. The developmental delay of young children interferes with blood, and cognitive dysfunction is very serious.
To deodorize, you must first sterilize and remove the smell of microorganisms. Compared with nano-silver, SKG’s nano-zinc ion test has a stable bactericide, Forestall (deodorant factor), which is imported from the United States and has a patent for soybean ingredients.
The contents of this product are not intended for food use, so please keep it out of the reach of children and the elderly to avoid the danger of accidental ingestion.
If there is a wound on the hand, it is strictly forbidden to use the affected part.
If you feel discomfort on your skin after touching it, please stop using it.
This product uses plant extracts as the main raw material. If there is a state of thick precipitation, it is a natural physical phenomenon, please use it with peace of mind.

comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
In case of accidental ingestion (drinking), drink plenty of water immediately, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention as soon as possible.