3ml Antibacterial Toy Spray

 

Toys for children and pets must be guarded with higher cleaning standards

Product features

Use each time to eliminate all kinds of odors and bacteria in the space.
It can come in handy when disinfecting children's toys and removing odors from furry children.
Oxidatively decomposes bacteria and miscellaneous bacteria, and converts them into harmless carbon dioxide and water. No fragrance is used, deodorizing and deodorizing are really good.

This product is developed by Taiwan technology, manufactured and filled by Taiwan cosmetics GMP grade factory.

Capacity:

10 fl oz (300ml ) ± 1% / Carry bottle,  can get on the plane (100ml)

Main ingredients :
pure water, SKG nano-zinc ions, ethanol, Forestall (deodorant factor), antibacterial agent, Triameen® Y12D (lauryamylidene diamine)

NT$550
In stock
+

Minimum quantity for "3ml Antibacterial Toy Spray" is 1.

Add to wish list
Suitable for children's toys, pet supplies, car room deodorization, indoor deodorization and antibacterial.
房間的馬桶兒子尿尿後沒沖掉.出門四天後回來開門,天啊!要被燻暈了.想到昨天剛買的噴霧立刻拿來往空氣中噴.尿騷味全都沒了!也太好用了吧!!
Write a review
Please keep about 20 cm away from the item.
Press and hold the spray head for a long time to evenly mist the item.
Report No.
PUG21701475

Product Name
3ml Antibacterial Toy Spray

Test Items Aerobic
bacteria count, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium

Description of
common Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, mold and yeast , Candida albicans, mold, etc., are all aerobic species.
All kinds of heavy metals can stimulate the respiratory and digestive systems, damage the liver and affect the central nervous system. The developmental delay of young children interferes with blood, and cognitive dysfunction is very serious.
Mites can cause respiratory allergies, Triameen® Y12D, according to the experimental report, the concentration of 0.1% can kill 97.61% of the mites. The mites are larger than the bacteria, and if they can kill the mites, they will definitely be able to sterilize.
PRECAUTIONS
The contents of this product are not intended for food use, so please keep it out of the reach of children and the elderly to avoid the danger of accidental ingestion.
If there is a wound on the hand, it is strictly forbidden to use the affected part.
If you feel discomfort on your skin after touching it, please stop using it.
This product uses plant extracts as the main raw material. If there is a state of thick precipitation, it is a natural physical phenomenon, please use it with peace of mind.

If EMERGENCY TREATMENT
comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
In case of accidental ingestion (drinking), drink plenty of water immediately, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention as soon as possible.